Sendagaya Japanese Institute Group has Sendagaya Japanese College, Yoshioka Educational Foundation, one of the largest Japanese language schools in Tokyo, and Sendagaya Japanese Institute. The former offers University Preparatory Course (Long-term Course) accredited by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), and the latter offers an Everyday Course (Short-term Course) for the daily communication skills. The Group was originally established in 1975 in Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. Now the school buildings are in Takadanobaba, the central part of Tokyo, and we have more than 2,000 overseas students.
- Largest scale and long history
- Well-experienced teachers graduating from our attached Japanese Teachers’ Training Course
- Achievement of a high rate of higher-level education advancement supported by academic one-on-one counselling
- Convenient location of college town ‘Takadanobaba’
- Support for English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Arabic, Korean, Indonesian, Russian and Swedish.
- 24-hour daily life support in case of emergency
- Large variety of scholarships available
- Variety of Dormitories
Advanced Education Method
- Electronic teaching materials
- Efficient use of tablets and projectors
- Sendagaya “Learning Management System”
- Attendance management system – to keep track of attendance for both teachers and students.
- Private Lessons are also available.
- Regarding other short-term courses, such as Business Japanese Course, JLPT Preparatory Course, etc., please inquire us.
Sendagaya Japanese Institute Group has partnered with many universities all over Japan and other countries. Because of this, whatever goals you may have, you surely will have a lot of different options to choose from.
If you are interested to enroll at Sendagaya Japanese Institute Group, please don’t hesitate to ask assistance from us with the form below.